Saturday, March 20, 2010

Thumbsucking VS. Binkie



My little guy discovered how to suck his thumb on his own. And boy he loves it... I think it's cute. However, I have to break this habit now while he's not capable of touching dirty things, cause it won't be as cute when he's older. And it'll be harder to break that habit.

So I found a solution...the BINKIE!!! He hates it though, but I'd rather him suck his binkie than his thumb. Plus it'll be easier for me to throw the binkie away when he's older. He'll probably cry, but it'll be easier for him to forget about it than his cute little thumb.

So Mommy kinda forced him to suck his binkie . Here's a video:





It didn't work at first... But after many attempts (I am talking about 2 days) he finally decided to take it!

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com