Sunday, March 14, 2010

My 5-week-old baby

I get this view a lot


Our munchkin is growing so fast



Alex is just growing so fast. I think he's going to be very tall someday. He wears 3M clothes now. Thank goodness I did not buy lots of clothes! He wears size 1-2 diaper now. We still have lots of Newborn size diapers in his closet, and we're saving it for our next baby :-)
He enjoys music a lot and cuddle time with Mommy and Daddy. He loves his mobile and other toys. He listens when we talk to him. He coos and smiles a lot . He laughed for the first time this week and I almost jumped for joy! It was the cutest sound ever! He sleeps 5-hour-straight at night now and we're getting more sleep. He is such a good baby. He is every inch of an Angel and we just LOVE him SO MUCH!!!!

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com