Sunday, March 21, 2010

Oh my Cuteness!

Alex likes his pacifier now, so I was thinking he will stop sucking his thumb.
But I realized that the saying, "If there's a will, there's a way" is so true (even for babies). During Alex's tummy time this morning, I caught him sucking his little thumb again. He really looked sneaky, as if he knew that he's not allowed to do it. This weaning process is definitely going to be easy...after all he's only 6 weeks old. But I just can't help but smile whenever he finds his thumb.He's just darn cute!

Here's the "caught in the act" video:

2 comments:

Bambi Temblor said...

so adorable, wish I could see him at this age.

Isaac and Sarah said...

I feel the same way for Darren. I can't wait for our reunion. We're thinking we might move our vacation to March because the HO family will be back by then.

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com