Sunday, March 7, 2010

Baby Blessing

Our 1 month old son, Alex Thomas Schaefer, was blessed by his father at church this morning. It was a wonderful experience for me to listen to his blessing from his Dad. I know he's going to be a fine man just like his Dad.
We are striving our best to be good parents to him. He is such a great joy to us and I am grateful that our Heavenly Father gave us the opportunity to raise him in this world.

A family picture after sacrament. I just love our background. It's a picture of our Savior, Jesus Christ.I didn't notice it until I started uploading pictures from my camera. And yes, Christ is the center of our family.


My parents in-law, Jesse and Symber came to witness his baby blessing. We are so happy for Alex.

3 comments:

The Hart's said...

i know <:)! our babies are so precious and they are super cute..I love Alex's dance moves so cute, Kellan always does the superman pose or the boxing moves, seriously it looks like he's ready to punch everytime, my brother in law calls him little Manny Pacqioa haha!

The Hart's said...

p.s.
Hey Sar, do u know how to make the picture fit underneath the title of the blog? coz i just changed our picture and its turning out so big, but your just fit perfectly,tried to click the option in the edit section "shrink to fit, it shrunk but only shows how of my body on the left hand side.. help?? :)

Isaac and Sarah said...

just upload your photo and underneath there's an option where it tells if you want your photo to fit the screen. try it!

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com