Thursday, March 25, 2010

Goodbye Amanda!

I am going to miss my car, Amanda! (yes I named her) Isaac had a car accident last week. He borrowed my car because his car needs to be fixed. Little did I know that it was the end of Amanda. It was snowing and the road was slick when my car fell in a ditch and hit a tree as Isaac was turning. He's perfectly fine, thank God! But sad to say, my car's totaled... Oh well, it happens. I am just thankful that Isaac was not hurt and luckily, we have a full coverage insurance. So they're going to pay us the value of my car and I am getting a new car. I am kinda excited but at same time sad because I loved that car. It was a good car. I finally concluded that I do not have luck with silver cars.So this time, I think I am getting another color. I'm still car hunting...

2 comments:

Bambi Temblor said...

Poor car. Beautiful car pa man sana but it's a good thing that Isaac is perfectly safe. What's the model and brand? Buy one exactly the same but in different color coz it looks sturdy that even though you might have accident you get out ok.

Isaac and Sarah said...

it's a mazda tribute. I am thinking of getting a ford escape this time. We'll see.. I;m still looking.

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com