Friday, March 19, 2010

Tips for Mommies

Here's my baby's sleeping schedule:

8:00PM- Off to bed

12:00 AM- Feeding time and and diaper change. He usually goes back to sleep when he's full. That's 30 minutes to an hour... and then he sleeps 5-6 hours straight after that.

Thank goodness he finally has a schedule. I am hoping he'll sleep longer in a month or 2. Did I tell you he's such a good baby? :-)

So here's my secret that I wanna share. After his feeding time between 6-7 PM, that's when I give him his bath and baby massage. I use these products :

I usually don't promote baby products in my blog, but these products really work! The smell is so good and calming. As for the baby massage, thanks to YOUTUBE for this video:



Mommies, this really works. Try it! You will be amazed!

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com