Friday, March 12, 2010

My new DC

Isaac bought me a new digital camera and I just got it in the mail this morning. I love it! And oh! I love the color. It's not an expensive camera but it's very cool. It has 10 Mega pixels and lots of features. Our old camera is just about ready to die. Isaac bought it back in 2004. It was a good camera but it has served it's purpose and I have to say good bye to it. I still have my Canon 50D but it's for business use only and special occasion. It's too big to carry around with my big diaper bag, purse, car seat and stroller. Oh yeah! I am one hot Momma coz I can carry all that with a smile. It's super heavy though ;-)

Anyways, thanks hubby for spoiling me. I am telling this not because you bought me a camera. But because you're always there for me and Alex. You are the sweetest and loving person I know...seriously! I love you, Babe!

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com