Friday, March 5, 2010

I want milk!

This is the reaction I get from Alex when he needs a diaper change and he's super hungry! I had to post this picture because not only he's cute when he's crying, I also noticed that his hair color is just getting lighter each week. It's amazing how they change. I can tell by looking at his pictures from day one, up to the present.



After feeding time, he's just a very contended baby... as long as there's music or noise around him. He hates complete silence when he's awake. I had to read aloud or turn on the music. He'll start fussing when he's tired and ready to go to sleep again.

I can't believe how handsome he is! I am saying this, not because I'm his mother. But seriously, he's a perfect little baby.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com