Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I love my job!


Motherhood is the best job in the world. Everyday, I get to change a wet and poopy diaper, I get baby barf all over my hands and chest, I even sometimes get an unexpected special sprinkle of pee on my face. But Ido get angelic smiles, sweet laughs and funny facial expressions. I get to sing a lullaby and cuddle with him... What a joy! what an awesome life! I do enjoy every moment of it! This sweet, cuddly, handsome and perfect little baby is my pride and joy. Someday, I will give him a little brother and a little sister. I love being a Mom.

1 comment:

The Hart's said...

sooo true :) i get the same thing..and i agree a hundred percent, i think i want a girl next and if i have a pair i think that would be it for us<:)

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com