Thursday, March 25, 2010

What a week!!!

We're sharing one car this week. I can't leave the house when Isaac's working and vice versa. Isaac's car is not totally fixed, so we borrowed my parents in-law's van, until our car is fixed. Hopefully, I'll find a good car this week or early next week.

Yesterday, I got pulled-over by a cop for speeding. I was 5 seconds away from my in-law's driveway. Luckily, I didn't get a ticket. Thank goodness!

I must admit that it's been a stressful week for us. But I am thankful for our family and friends for helping us in times of need.We just feel so loved.

And most of all, we are thankful for this little guy! He is our inspiration...


2 comments:

The Hart's said...

all the best with the car hunting Sarah, i hope you'll find a good car <:) and girl, Alex is getting so big and so cute....mag ingat kayo ni Isaac palagi sa pagdrive, lalo na pag sama niyo si Alex sa car, i hope that the snow will go away soon!

Isaac and Sarah said...

Thanks Irene. We're extra careful now. I hope Isaac won't get another wreck anymore. Not Fun!

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com