Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Alex is 1 Month Old!




My man is growing so fast! He is showing his sweet personality each day. He is an easy baby so far ;-) Hope he'll stay that way. Here's some of Alex's favorite things so far:

* Mister Panda Bear- He'll stare at him a lot when he's in his crib until he falls asleep. I think he loves his color.

* Orange deer is his favorite toy. We have to hang this thing on his swing and he'll stare at it and make noises.

*This is his favorite book! (or mommy's favorite book for little Alex) He's a very attentive little boy. I must say he loves the sound of my voice. Whenever I read to him, he acts like he understands.

* He loves Mommy's milk :-)

* He loves to listen to classical music every morning

*He loves his bath. Especially when I wash his hair. Oh my! He's just on cloud 9 when I do that! Seriously...




So anyway, we celebrated his first month yesterday at Grandma and Papaw's house. Grandma made a special cake for Alex
. It's a sunny side up pineapple cake. It's so good! I ate it for him :-)

here's a cute picture of Alex and his cake with candle. He's freakin' cute!


He also got some surprise super cute presents from his grandparents, uncle, aunt and cousins. He's so spoiled!!!

Add Image

And this afternoon, Little Alex got a surprise package from New York. Thank you Tito Lito, Tita Suyen and Ate Maxine for the super cute present. Alex love them all!!!


We love our little Alex to pieces! We are grateful to be his parents! He's an angel from heaven.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com