Saturday, March 27, 2010

Love is all that Matters

I love my family and our simple life. I couldn't ask for more. Someday when I'm super old and dying, I'll be able to look back at how good I've had it.

I feel so loved. My heart is full of gratitude to the ONE who is greater than us all, our Heavenly Father. I know that my life is not perfect... There will always be trials to strengthen me.But I must have done something good in my past or even in my pre-mortal life to deserve this happy llife. I wake up every single morning with my husband and my son. If you see this kind of view in the morning, you'll know what I mean..Isaac is a very loving husband and father . Alex is just perfect and we adore him so much! My heart is just full of LOVE!!! Despite of all the trials and chaos around us. In the end, LOVE IS ALL THAT MATTERS!


So I would like to share to you this song. I sing this to my music lover son ! Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com