Sunday, March 28, 2010

Alex's first laugh!

I heard Alex's first laugh when he was about 4 weeks old. It was a 2-second laugh and he was asleep. It was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. He would always laugh in his sleep. I would try to make him laugh when he's awake, but he'll only give me smiles, toots, and coos.

But today, he laughed for the first time with his eyes wide open. I am so happy because he's not asleep this time. I found his tickle spot and he laughed like a baby goat. It was so hilarious! The neatest part was, I made him laugh! I am one proud Momma! What an accomplishment! :-)
But you wanna know the BEST part? I got it on video. Oh yeah!

Enjoy this video. Don't mind my super annoying voice! That's just how I play with him sometimes and he loves it! Anyways, this video will make you SMILE!!!

1 comment:

The Hart's said...

the cutest and funniest baby laugh i've ever heard, i was laughing too when i was watching this video..so adorable!

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com