Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Why oh why?

I lost 21 lbs few weeks after giving birth. I lost that weight pretty fast and I didn't even work out. I guess it's because it's water weight. Let's talk about extra lbs of fat. I started working out after a month, but why is it so hard to lose the extra weight? I am talking about 10 lbs, my friends. Ahhh, I miss my old body. I can't help but feel a little sad when I see old pictures. I hate this belly weight.

My goal is to look like this, this summer:

I can easily cut my hair like that. But to lose weight? I need a strong determination! I need someone to tell me "Hey, if you lose 10 lbs, I'll give you a shopping spree or a free ticket to hawaii " If only people would stop selling chocolates and cupcakes! Haayyy. It kinda feels good to pour out this feeling...

2 comments:

The Hart's said...

i know right, i am still 4 kg off my pre preggo weight..so hard and like you i'm addicted to chocolate at the moment hmmm...anyway i remember you posted a shape up shoes awhile ago here, have u used it yet? is it good?? i heard so much about it that i purchased one online, haven't got it yet but hope soon enough..let me know hey? i tried on one in the shop but very expensive here in Oz..so i bought it online, can't wait!

Isaac and Sarah said...

I love my shape-ups. They are awesome. I wear it a lot specially when I go for a walk. It already toned my legs a little bit.I must admit it helped me lose weight. I just need to walk more. You will LOVE it!They are the most comfortable walking shoes.

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com