Thursday, May 20, 2010

New tricks


My new Tricks

*Pulling my pacifier from my mouth when I am tired of it

*Pulling Mommy's hair and never let go unless she tickles me.

* I suck my fingers to let Mommy know that I am hungry

* I can reach toys hanging from my play mat or car seat.

* I can scream at the top of my lungs (just for fun) I do it sometimes at church :)

* I can almost roll-over (give me a few weeks)

* I love to stand up when I'm held by someone

* I love watching Baby Einstein Beethoven DVD and mumbles when I see something interesting.


I'm getting big and keeping my Mom busy all day long. But she's lucky 'cause I sleep more than 8 hours at night. I let her sleep all night long so I can keep her busy all day long.

3 comments:

The Hart's said...

At least Alex takes a dummy, Kellan used to but now he only wants his fingers, he gags everytime i try and eventually vomits if i keep on trying :( Kellan love standing too and he rolls over every now and then, he used to love tummy time but now he hates it. hmm changes changes...Alex is growing so big and becoming more handsome..

Isaac and Sarah said...

They change a lot! Alex rolled over for the 1st time when he was 6 weeks and he fell from the bed right before my very eyes. It's a good thing our floor is carpeted to else he'll probably get hurt. Alex loves tummy time in the morning but not in the evening..weirdo!hahaha.

I used different kinds of pacifier until Alex found the one that he likes. It's easy to throw the paci when we want to wean them but thumbsucking is hard. They can get a lot of germs whe they start crawling. So maybe you can buy other brands and convince Kellan to suck it instead of his fingers. Good luck

Isaac and Sarah said...

Oh btw, since he fell from the bed, he's hesitant to roll over again. I guess he remembers..lol. So we're trying to let him know that it's ok to roll-over on the floor.

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com