Monday, May 10, 2010

My Love

Dear Alex,
I can't believe it's been 3 months, 1 week and 1 day since I gave birth to you. It was a very long journey. We were all excited to see you.
Your Dad gave me a priesthood blessing before we went to the hospital. In his blessing, he mentioned that I will have a safe delivery and there will be no complication. His blessing really strengthened me.

I almost had a C-section but I was stubborn and told the nurse and the Doctor "NO I want a normal delivery and I can do it. Just give me more time" I guess I sounded I little rude (maybe) but I knew I was right! If my Mom made it normal for all 6 of us, then I can do it! I prayed so hard for you! I loved you before I met you my Son.

So they gave me more time ( I guess a LOT of time) It took 28 hours and 30 minutes before I get to hold you in my arms. They told me that I'm getting a C-section if you won't come out in 24 hours.But then, I was prompted to wait a little bit more. So I told them to give me more time. So yeah, because of your Mother's request for more time, I gave a normal delivery. So you see? being stubborn is good sometimes.

The 1st time I heard you cry, I knew that my life will never be the same without you. I was in tears, and so was your dad...you're the most beautiful coned head baby I've ever seen in my whole life!!! :-) Yes! you were a coned head for a day or two! Here's a proof:



But you're the most beautiful baby.


Your Daddy did not sleep for almost 2 days. He was beside me the whole time we were waiting for you.He was there when you had your first bath. He took your first pictures and videos. He even changed your diaper when you first pooped. He loves you so much!



When we took you home from the hospital, I was crying on our way home. It was tears of joy. I was looking at you the whole-time. You were sleeping peacefully in your car seat.I asked myself, " Am I going to be a good Mother?" I was a little worried.. Motherhood is probably one of the hardest jobs in the world and yet the most rewarding. You know why? This picture will tell you why:


Thank you for being an awesome baby. You inherited all our good traits :-)

I love being your Mother. Because of you, I can honestly say that I am a better person.. and I strive to be better each day because I love you with all my heart and soul. I know I'll give my life for you.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com