Friday, May 14, 2010

Cooking Mama

I'm totally back in the kitchen! Isaac is still the best cook though. But lately, the kitchen is my territory and I have been learning new recipes. This week, I learned how to cook these meals:




Fish fillet with steamed veggies and cheddar cheese

Isaac totally loved this meal. I am one proud wife! It's delicious! I wasn't expecting it'll taste good because it was my first attempt... but thankfully the result was fantastic! I will definitely cook this meal again.


Baked chicken adobo with pepper.

I totally love this meal! It's very tasty and healthy. I used a fat free skinless breast chicken. I just mixed all the ingredient for adobo and added a sliced red pepper. I baked it for 45 minutes in a 350. It was soooo good! It's even more delicious with rice and canned green beans.



This week, I am looking for more shrimp or salmon recipes. If you have a good recipe you wanna share with me, please do. Happy cooking!

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com