Saturday, May 15, 2010

Like father like son

Isaac at 3 months


Alex at 3 months


When Alex was born, everyone thinks that he looks like me. 1st, he had dark hair like mine and he was really tan. But we found out that his billirubin level was a little high that's why his skin was yellowish/tannish. Few weeks later, his skin turned light. His used-to-be almond-shaped eyes are now round like his Dad. His black hair turned brown. His dark gray eyes turned blue. It's quite interesting how he's changed 3 months later. It's funny how people tells me now that he's beginning to look more like his Dad. I don't mind...after all, Isaac is a very beautiful person inside and out.

I also find it interesting how they both sleep with their mouths partially open and their arms raised. Their facial expressions are almost identical when they talk to each other or even when they watch baby shows together. Isaac wakes up with a happy face and so is my son even though he's starving. Alex would always give me a big smile the moment he sees me first thing in the morning.I usually wake up quiet...not grumpy but definitely not smiling. Let's just say, someone you don't wanna mess with in the morning.

I just love watching my Alex grow and watching my Man turn into an awesome and fun-loving Dad. I'm just happy that they are mine forever.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com