Monday, May 10, 2010

First Mother's Day


We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves!!!
-Henry Ward Beecher-


It was a wonderful and memorable Mother's Day celebration for me. My dear husband woke up early to cook a special breakfast for me. I had to forget my strict diet that morning because the food was delicious! After my wonderful meal, Alex and Isaac handed me a big bar of chocolate (all gone) and a beautiful card with a beautiful message. Here's the message from my beloved husband:

Your first Mother's Day is special for you and for me, too You mean the world to me in many ways- as a wonderful wife, my closest friend, and now as the mother of our child. Being a family with you is more than I could hoped for, I'm so thankful that I have a wonderful wife like you. Alex and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Happy Mother's day

I was a little bit emotional. I am not blaming my hormones this time. It was just a wonderful feeling to be a Mother and a wife. I am truly blessed with a loving and patient husband, and a happy little baby who has brought so much joy into our lives.

While we were getting ready to go to church, Isaac handed me a box. It's identical to the box that he gave me when he proposed more than 4 years ago to marry him.I was super surprise because I already got my biggest present... my beautiful Alex. I wasn't expecting anything anymore. But he told me that it's my 1st Mother's day and it has to be very very special. So here's my 1st mother's day present that I will cherish forever...


It's a beautiful ring! And I love it! I was speechless!

I promised him that I shall wear this ring for the rest of my life :-)



Thank you, Babe for being the best husband!

Thank you little Alex..because of you, I feel complete. Because of you, I am a happy Mother.

Thank you to my loving Mother for showing me what Love is...

And most of all, I would like to thank my Heavenly Father for all the many blessings.

I feel so LOVED! I feel so SPECIAL..



1 comment:

The Hart's said...

thanks Sarah! i think you're even spoilt than me :-) beautiful ring, i love your post/your letter to Alex, Kellan had a coned head as well when he came out even when i had a c-section in the end, because he got stuck (that's why i had c-section, because he's in distressed at the time, we both tried hard) but all i wanted in the end is for him to be safe and healthy :-) anyway Happy mother's day again, so happy we get to be mothers to our beautiful boys and a wife to our wonderful and most loving husbands :-) we're blessed indeed!

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com