Thursday, May 27, 2010

Family Day

We visited our neighboring state last Tuesday. It was a fun short trip. Alex did great! We went to Kansas City. There are actually 2 Kansas Cities. One is Kansas City, Missouri and the other one is Kansas City, Kansas. So anyway, we went to Kansas city, Kansas. It's only 1 and a half hour drive. We went to their biggest Mall, shopped a little bit and went for a walk. We enjoyed their parks and different kinds of water fountains. Alex loved it. I can also tell that he's a very social baby because he'll smile at strangers a lot. Here are some pictures:


Alex just woke up here. I woke him up :) Look at his face. This picture made me laugh.

Just chillin' with Daddy. Alex was actually looking at the big water fountain in front of them. He was so amazed and very observant. He enjoyed watching little kids screaming and running around.

Us again.

me

Me again. Can't you tell I love the camera again? :)

Our good boy

love birds

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com