Thursday, May 20, 2010

Let's walk!!!

I signed up for a marathon in August. What am I thinking? I don't know. I think It'll be an awesome experience for me. It's okay if I don't get a medal even though I can be every competitive :) This will be my 1st marathon anyway. Isaac is very supportive and he's helping me every step of the way. We stopped eating out and started buying lots of veggies, fish and fat-free chicken. I also enrolled in a turbo tone class which will be twice a week and started walking more than 3 miles each day this week. I will try 4 miles next week and then maybe increase as I gain more energy.I can actually tell that I have more energy and I feel healthier and stronger! No more chocolate for a long time. I think I can keep my sanity without sugar...no biggie! I need to feel physicallyl active and strong again for my family. I want to be a strong Mother not just emotionally and spiritually...but also physically.

2 comments:

The Hart's said...

good on you! all the best and keep up the good work...

Isaac and Sarah said...

Thanks Irene. It's almost summer so I guess I have to move my butt and enjoy this weather and do something for my health sake.
I know it's winter there. I never excercise during winter :(

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com