Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh Christmas tree! Oh Christmas tree!


Here's our beautiful Christmas tree. I was going to buy a small tree this year so it's easier and faster to decorate, but I changed my mind. I really don't want to spend money for a tree. So, we decided to set up our 7 ft tall Christmas tree, which we got for free 2 years ago from a family friend. True! It takes longer to set it up and decorate it, but It's worth it. I was worried that our puppy will try to attack it or chew the Christmas ornaments, but luckily he didn't. He was tempted a few times but when we told him "NO! NO!" he stayed away from the tree. He's used to it now and he's aware that it's not a chew toy.

I love staring at our Christmas tree with the lights on, while sipping a cup of hot chocolate milk. It lifts my spirit.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com