Saturday, December 26, 2009

35 weeks!


I am 35 weeks pregnant today! I have few more weeks left. I still feel like there's a hundred of things to do, even though almost everything is ready. Could this be pregnancy blues? I don't know for sure.

We already have a birth plan. Our hospital bag should be ready in a couple of days. Just in case he decides to come out a little early.

My belly is rounder and bigger this week. I know that my baby doesn't have much room to maneuver. But I do know that he's comfortable in my womb cause it's cool and cushy there :-)

Here's my latest picture...

I kinda like this picture cause I really don't look fat here. But I'm sure I'm bigger in person :)

I would love to give my husband another SHOUT OUT cause I know when Alex is out, this blog will be all about him. Babe, thank you for being the best! This pregnancy is so much easier because of you. Thank you for your patience and love. I love you very very much!\

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com