Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I love gift cards!

Isaac picked me up today after work so we can go shopping for Alex! It was so much fun because we did not spend a single dime!!! We used the gift cards and visa card we got from my shower parties. Alex got a total of $250 gift cards from Target, BabiesRus, Walmart and Kohls. Can you believe that? What a lucky little booger! So anyway, we bought him a nice mattress for his crib, because it didn't come with a mattress.I didn't know mattresses for babies are pricey! But at least I don't have to think about that anymore. We also bought him some super adorable clothes and diapers. We still have extra balance from our gift cards. But we'll wait till next month for last minute shopping. Here are some pictures, minus the mattress...

I picked these outfits from BabiesRus. Way too C-U-T-E!!!! Alex is going to be the talk of the town :)



Isaac picked these. The sporty onesies says " Mommy's all star", and the blue one says "Mom thinks I rock" I so love these. Nice choice babe!



We bought more hangers and diapers. This green shirt says "I'm the Boss when dad is not around" Again, Isaac picked this one. But really, the truth is, "Mommy is the BOSS!!! Let's just give Isaac a chance :-)

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com