Saturday, December 26, 2009

Mommy Sarah's Christmas present

This year, we both agreed that we are going to buy a little present for each other, specially we're having a baby. But seriously, we're getting better in budgeting. Our son has taught us the importance of frugality and he's not even here yet : -) Isaac even told me that I don't really have to buy him anything. But of course I did! How can I not? After all, he's the best husband in the world!!!

So anyway, here's my Christmas present from Mr. Isaac.

It's an awesome diaper bag with matching big blue dressy purse. It has to be blue cause we're having boy!hehehe. Even though we already talked about getting just a little present for each other, he got me 2 big items! Mind you, it's not expensive, but way too CUTE. Big purses supposedly will make you look smaller, according to fashion world. :-) So yeah, I'm excited to be a mommy, holding a diaper bag, a big blue purse and a handsome baby. Hmmm....interesting. I can already picture myself. It's going to be AWESOME and HEAVY! Yay for me!

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com