Friday, December 25, 2009

It's a White Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas eve with the in-laws. Dinner was awesome! I tried not to eat to much, but it was a little bit hard to control my strong appetite. We opened all our presents after dinner. Isaac and I got lots of wonderful presents and we're very thankful! We love them all! Even our little Alex got so many presents.We had to open it for him. He got some really cute toys and cute baby stuff.

In behalf of Alex, I would like to say thank you to the following: Grandpa, Grandma, Job family, Schaefer family(from Utah) and Aunt Symber, for all the super adorable gifts. This boy is going to be so spoiled from you guys! :-) So anyway, I just have to document this one. Here's a picture of Alex's Christmas gifts...




After the party, we rode home on a blizzard while listening to Christmas music. It was crazy! It took us a while to get home. Isaac had to drive really slow, but it was fun!


When I woke this morning, it's a white Christmas. I love it! It's still snowing outside. I don't mind though. Weird huh? I'm not really a snow person. But this year is different. I kinda love it!


We are going get together again later with the family. Isaac will definitely go sledding. I will just watch him this year. And then tonight, we'll open our presents for each other. Save the best for last.

Happy holidays everyone.May we always remember the love of our Savior, Jesus Christ and the true meaning of Christmas. God bless us all.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com