Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. I would love to say 25th birthday, but I'm older than that. I don't feel old though, even though my husband is a couple of years younger than I am. I guess because I feel like I look younger than my age. Mainly because I don't have a single wrinkle on my face yet. And when I let my students guess my age, the oldest age I get is 22 :-) Okay, okay, maybe they just want to make me feel better. So I better stop bragging now.

It was a very fun birthday celebration yesterday. I had an extra special breakfast in bed.
Isaac made a heart shape pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon, with cinnamon rolls, fruits and grape juice. It was fantastic! He's so sweet!

And then Isaac gave me my birthday present...

It's a cute mother and child silver necklace with little diamonds. It's so special and I love it with all my heart. It's just the perfect present.


In the evening, he took me out on a date. He made a dinner reservation for 2 at Tokyo Japanese Restaurant. The food was delicious and they cooked the food we ordered in front of us! It was an awesome show. Alex was kicking a lot while I was eating. He's enjoying the food too.

After dinner, I had a little shopping spree. I couldn't find anything for myself. It's all for Isaac and Alex. I love my boys! They are my life.

After shopping, we took a picture of us.

Look how chubby my face is now. I hope it won't get any bigger. But who knows? :-)

The last part of the birthday celebration was the birthday song, and of course, the birthday cake. Isaac would bake my birthday cake every year. He's a good baker. It's his tradition now to bake my cake every year. I requested for a black forest cake with extra cherry filling. And he never fails me. He makes the yummiest cake ever!

Here's the cake that we indulged last night, with rocky road ice cream. It's so delicious! If you want some, you can come over. I can share some :-)

Here's the final picture. This was after I made a wish and blew my candles, while Isaac was singing a birthday song.

I had a happy birthday! I feel so special and loved. Next year, Alex will sing with Isaac. And I can't wait for that!

THE END

1 comment:

Violy .. says.... said...

Hello....Sorry i missed your Birthday...but better late than never....HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUSIN!! I know with these picture you had a wonderful one.... GOD BLESS....

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com