Thursday, December 3, 2009

I feel beautiful

I already gained a total of 20 lbs. I can't seem to get rid of my weighing scale. I still have 1 month and 27 days to go. Yes! I am counting. If you noticed, I have a baby ticker on the right side of my blog page. I love to keep tract. It excites me! Even though I am getting huge, I actually feel so beautiful. I guess because I am carrying a precious child.I love flaunting my belly and let the world now that I am a happy pregnant woman! And I owe this to my husband. He's very caring to me despite of his busy work schedule. He would give me a back massage before I go to bed every single night, and he wakes up early, every single morning to fix breakfast without a complain. He would also find time to take me for a walk, so I can exercise a little a bit. What else can a pregnant woman ask for? Here's a latest picture of me. I am proud of my BIG BELLY!!!



No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com