Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nesting Mode

We have been cleaning the entire house for the past few weeks. I'm grateful for Isaac's help. He's doing all the heavy work. Alex's nursery room is almost ready. All we need to do is to arrange his bookshelf, wash the rest of his clothes and arrange them accordingly. Since I'm in my nesting mode, I feel like I have OCD. I really don't have it when I'm not pregnant. I just want everything in order and nice, so when the time comes, I don't have to worry. I just want to be focused on my new role. We still need to buy few more stuff before he's here but so far, our to-do-list is almost done.

Today, I added one more thing in his nursery room. It's a cute baby cradle/ swinger from Alex's Aunt Robin. Thanks Robin! I'm sure he'll enjoy the different soothing sounds and lullaby music. It's is adorable!

Alex is more active now. And boy! I can tell he's grown a lot. He loves to kick my ribs right before I go to bed and around midnight! :-) Thank heaven for little boys!

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com