Saturday, December 5, 2009

Another Shower Party!

I had another shower party today. My boss organized it. She's so cool! I had so much fun! I'm pretty amazed with the attendance. Alex got some really cool presents and lots of gift cards. I am excited to shop for him.

I posted some pictures. The quality is not that good cause I just used my camera phone.

The coolest punch ever! (Ingredients: Ice cream, sprite and blueberry punch) So yummy!




My adorable cupcakes!

Presents




I feel so blessed for my co-workers generosity and friendship.
And guess what? I'm having another shower party next month at church! My friend is organizing one for me. I did not know that being pregnant is way fun! :-)

2 comments:

Bambi Temblor said...

Looks way too much fun. Enjoy it. You look good. You don't look like you gained 20 lbs. More like 10 lbs lang.

Isaac and Sarah said...

Thanks Sis! But I really did gain a lot of weight. I'm sure I'll gain more this holiday season. I still think Alex is a big baby.

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com