Friday, January 29, 2010

Is It Tomorrow?


Tomorrow is my estimated due date. I will be 40 weeks pregnant. Hooray! It feels like an achievement to me. I have mixed emotions right now.I can have the baby tomorrow, or maybe next week for sure. I can really tell that our baby is running out of space and he's ready to greet the world. I am guessing he's going to be a big baby. I am not worried about pain anymore because I am getting an epidural. I think it'll be easier for me and Isaac.

We shall see if tomorrow is the big day. What do you think?

2 comments:

The Hart's said...

hey I hope Alex has already made his entrance into the world and that you're holding him in your arms already! it's unexplainable feelings Sarah, all the best and have a safe delivery..we'll be thinking of you..

love,
the HART'S

Anonymous said...

Hey good luck with baby Alex, you guys will make such awesome parents.All the ebst in your journey towards motherhood.

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com