Saturday, January 23, 2010

39 weeks along


I have exactly one week before his due date. Our baby boy is going to greet the world soon. I hope and pray I am dilating more, and that he will arrive on or before his due date. My belly is huge! I feel like I'm carrying a heavy watermelon. I guess that's the reason why I'm clumsy for the past few days. I hate that I had to pee a lot and the intervals are 1 hour apart. Not fun but this too shall pass :-) Okay, I don't want to complain and complain here. I do have some good news. My good news is, my feet are not swollen anymore and I only had a leg cramp once for the past 3 weeks. No more heartburn too.Foot massage really helps. As for my appetite, it's great! I have to watch out sometimes.

I hope this will be my last blog about my pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, I love being pregnant. I would love to be pregnant again next year. But for now, I am a little bit tired of daydreaming about holding my little boy. I just want to see him and give him lots of little kisses.

1 comment:

Bambi Temblor said...

4 days more....can't wait for Alex to arrive. I pray all will be smooth and easy with your delivery.

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com