Thursday, January 21, 2010

Update!

We went to doctor yesterday for my weekly appointment. I am happy to know that our baby is growing well and his heart beat is normal. As for me, everything is normal. I am 2cm dilated. Good to know that there's a little progression. His due date is next week, January 30. We are very thrilled to see him. I have a feeling that he's going to come out on time. BUT, If ever he decides not to come out on time, then I will be induced and we get to pick his birth date. We already waited for several months. A week or a little over a week is not a long wait.
Oh how I love this little baby. He his not only a dream come true, but also a JOY to Isaac and I. I pray to God that we will be wonderful parents to him.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com