Monday, January 11, 2010

Birthday Boy

Isaac had to work on his birthday.It sucks! But at least I had all the time to cook for his birthday. I took him out for breakfast early this morning. After he left, I cleaned the house, took a long nap and prepared a special dinner for him. It's better than restaurant food. Nothing really fancy but I worked so hard :-) My husband loved it and ate a lot! Here's my little dinner surprise for him...





He's a happy birthday boy!



The yummiest cake in the world. Who can resist chocolate cake?

Getting ready to blow the candles! Isaac turns 26! He would smile like this every year. He's goofy! I just love how he makes me smile all the time!

Making a wish. So serious...



There will be a part two celebration tomorrow with the family. We're gonna have dinner and then I'll take him out on a date. It's a little surprise. We need this date before Alex comes out :-)

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com