Thursday, January 14, 2010

Doctor's appointment

Yesterday was my doctor's appointment.Everything was great. The doctor told us that I'm 1cm dilated. I was hoping for 3cm or more ;-) But at this point, we're just happy to know that our baby is in the right position and he's getting ready to come out. We just don't know when. That will be the thrill. It's really up to our little Alex. I have a feeling it'll be next week. We'll see if I'm right.

Our hospital bag is ready.Isaac bought lot's of batteries to take pictures and videos. Our house is super clean and it smells fresh! I can't wait to post some pictures of our baby soon.

2 comments:

The Hart's said...

we might have our baby at the same time:) i'm right about the same, i was told i'm about 1 cm dilated, but i'm booked in to be induced monday night, so depends and how long the labour is gonna be, our baby boy will be here either Tuesday or Wednesday..all the best to you Sarah, i hope we both have a safe delivery..xox

Isaac and Sarah said...

Thanks Irene!We're going to be just fine :-)

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com