Saturday, January 16, 2010

38 weeks "buntis"

The waiting game begins now. We are totally excited to see our baby.This morning, Isaac was talking to our baby and telling him to come out already. He responded with a kick! I guess he's trying to tell his Dad to stop forcing him :-)

I am doing just fine. I wake up a lot at night to go to the bathroom . But I still sleep good. My feet are kinda swollen now, which is normal. It's hard to put on my tennis shoes and paint my nails. Last night, I asked Isaac to paint my nails, so even if it's a little swollen, it's still pretty :-)

I am excited for next doctor's appointment this Wednesday. I can't wait to hear more progression. It won't be long for sure. For now, we'll just have to deal with this waiting game.

1 comment:

The Hart's said...

lucky you that your feet are only a little swollen, mine are so swollen then look ugly, Chad and our friends actually called it Shrek feet, but seriously they are not joking, i havent fit to any of my shoes for awhile now..anyway, I'm sure Alex will follow our soon enough :)

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com