Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

I love holidays! Today is Labor Day, we both didn't have to work, except that I had few piano lessons with some of my studenst. Not bad at all though. We had a very productive day. We started our day right by giving the missionaries a ride early morning and took them to the laundry place. We picked them up after they were done, and drove them back to their apartment.Then we spent a couple of hours cleaning the entire house and did some laundry. Our home sweet home smells fresher and cleaner now. I'm in my best mood when the house is spotless ;-) Since I was an angel, Isaac bought me a a nice pair of black maternity pants which I do love! and bought me some favorite Filipino goodies (my simple pleasure).I did not ask for a reward, but apparently, I deserve it :-) After a long busy day, Isaac fixed an awesome dinner...



He's not ashame to admit that he loves cooking! What a sweet man. Lucky me!



1 comment:

The Hart's said...

what a lucky girl you are<:)

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com