Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday Shopping Sale!

I went clothes shopping for our son Alex, for the first time today. It was fun! Almost every thing's on sale today and it was driving me crazy! I wanted to spend! spend! spend! But I don't have that much money :-) I found some Calvin Klein 5 piece set onesies for $12, retail price is $40 and some other 50-60% off clothes. It's a good thing I had a budget, or I'll be out of control! I really don't have to buy a lot of clothes anyway, cause I will have a baby shower pretty soon, and Robin gave me some hand-me-down clothes from my nephew, Tyler.I didn't buy anything for myself and Isaac at all. It's all for our little boy.


I spent $32.86 for all of these. Retail price is $86.23. I'm a good bargain shopper. They're so adorable. Some of the them are for 3-6 months.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com