Saturday, September 5, 2009

Welcome Autumn!

Summer is almost over and I'm ready to say Sayonara to summer. I don't seem to mind. I am ready for a change anyway.The weather is getting cooler and nicer. I love autumn! It's just beautiful and colorful outside, and the perfect time to take lots of amazing photos. So watch out and be amazed with my photos soon!

We are planning to pick apples and pumpkins this year. We did not do that last year because we went back to the Philippines. So this year, we're not going miss all the fun family activities.

One of my goals this fall is to learn how to bake a pumpkin pie. Isaac will teach me how :-) Wish me luck!

2 comments:

The Hart's said...

goodluck sweetie:) hey thanks for the comments by the way! <:)

Isaac and Sarah said...

You're welcome! I am so happy for you :-)

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com