Saturday, September 19, 2009

Update! And pictures of our son.

We're attending a birthing class next month. I think it's important, specially this is our firstchild.I am pretty sure it'll help us be more prepared. I am 21 weeks along now. I'm more than halfway,and I'm so anxious to see our son. I can feel him kick now, and I love that feeling. It's a special connection between me and my Alex David Schaefer. Yes! that's the name of our son. We love it! Here's few of his sonogram pictures. It's not scanned, that explains the blurriness, but he's still adorable!
His cute little feet!

He was sucking his thumb towards the end of the sonogram


I will definitely post a better and clearer photos of him in the near future, when we get a 4D sonogram. For now, enjoy these pictures.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com