Tuesday, September 29, 2009

22 Weeks

I have 18 more weeks to go. I don't mind if our son wants to come out 1-2 weeks early. We're so excited to see him. He is so loved. I always tell him how lucky he is, because his parents are A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Specially his Dad.

His Dad bought him a cute winter outfit yesterday. It's size 0-3 months. He'll be able to wear it for 3 months, hopefully! This is my favorite so far. But we both discussed that we're not going buy him anything anymore until after my shower party. I hope I can help it cause there's so many baby stuff, so little money.


If Alex got a little something yesterday, Mama got a little something too. And here they are :
My favorite Mango juice

And more fruits, to keep baby and I healthy and strong! Good job babe!

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com