Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Better Half Tag


I was tagged by Jill Albarico Pinugu. I think this is pretty fun! So yeah, let me answer these questions.



  1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?

    Discovery Channel or Movie.

  2. You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?

    Definitely Ranch Dressing.

  3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?

    He's not a picky eater but he hates anything with ketchup or mustard

  4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does he order?

    Water or rootbeer.

  5. What shirt size does he have?

    XL.

  6. What shoe size does he have?

    Size 10 or 11. I guess?

  7. What is his favorite type of sandwich?

    Subway's meatball sandwich

  8. What would he eat everyday if he could?

    He can't eat the same food everyday. He has lots of fave food.

  9. What is his favorite cereal?

    Lucky Charms cereal ! :-)

  10. What would he never wear?

    anything with flashy colors

  11. What is his favorite sports team?

    Royals

  12. Who did he vote for?

    He didn't vote last year.

  13. Who is his best friend?

    Charlie and I

  14. What is something he does, but you wish he wouldn’t do?

    Leave his socks everywhere after work and let Charlie chew it. lol

  15. What is his heritage?

    American.( His forefathers are german and irish)

  16. You bake him a cake, what kind of cake?

    Chocolate cake

  17. Did he play sports in high school?

    soccer

  18. What could he spend hours doing?

    Budgeting and organizing our office. And of course, a romantic date with me.

  19. What is the unique talent that he has?

    He can sing falceto, just like justin timberlake. He's actually pretty good. There you go, it's out!!!

  20. What’s his type of coffee?

    We don’t drink coffee.


Now, I am sharing this tag with my fellow mommy bloggers: Irene Hart, Bambi Temblor
and Liz Grover who I think loves their hubbies so much as much as they are loved.

Sisters, it’s about time you put your better halves in the spotlight. You can either be naughty or be nice, it’s your choice!

2 comments:

The Hart's said...

this sounds like a cool one<:) but how do i do it? do i just cut and paste it to my blog??

Isaac and Sarah said...

Yea, just copy and paste. Just erase my Answer and replace yours

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com