Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Blue or Pink Room?

This picture will tell you how big my baby is. We're supposed to know the baby's gender this Monday, but since it's a holiday, we had to wait till the 14th of September.BUMMER!!! Oh! I can't really wait. We are very excited to set up a nursery room.

We're going to throw a gender party. It's Isaac's brilliant idea. We're gonna get together with the family and have this gender party that I've never heard before. They'll all have to guess the gender of the baby by writing it on a small paper. We're gonna reveal the gender to them tru a special cake. Isaac should be the one explaining this actually. I don't know what else will happen since he's the host of the party. But it should be super fun!!!

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com