Thursday, October 29, 2009

Update

I signed up for "Baby Care Basics Class" today. It's a 3-hour-class and is free of charge. Baby Care Basics will prepare us for survival of the first 1-2 weeks at home with our new baby. This class provides basic parenting skills, including: bathing, diapering, dressing, comforting, feeding and safety issues for the newborn. It probably sounds unnecessary to some, but it'll be a great help for Isaac and I. Plus we get to meet first time parents in the class. They also asked me if I wanted to sign-up for Breastfeeding class. I am thinking about it, but I guess it's not necessary for me, I can read about it or ask my mom.

I get more and more excited each day. This little man is so special and loved. We make sure that I eat right and take my prenatal vitamins everyday. It's hard to sleep through the night now. Last night, I tossed and turned like a hundred times. I started to get a little frustrated, but then I realized, it's all worth it. For every discomfort, leg cramps, back pain and etc, I just think of how lucky I am to be experiencing all these. I have said these many times before, and I'm going to say this again. I LOVE BEING PREGNANT! I know there will be more changes to come. Probably, stretchmarks in the near future :-) But I will always be thankful for this blessing.




No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com