Thursday, October 1, 2009

God Bless the Philippines

I'm very sad for those in calamity stricken areas in the Philippines from the recent Typhoon Katsana/Ondoy, which happened last September 26, 2009. Many families lost their homes and loved ones. My heart's crying for them. I cannot imagine the pain and sorrow that they're going through right now. But our Heavenly Father has a purpose. In every trial and adversity, there's always a lesson to learn. Life is indeed too short, and we have to be prepared in all times. We can lose all our priced possession in a blink of an eye, but in the end, what matters most is our family and our faith in God.

Despite of this tragedy, I've seen good results...that's the lighter side.There's unity and love among Filipinos regardless their status in life or religion.I am truly humbled.I hope we all can learn from their experiences.

For every rain, there is always a rainbow...

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com