Saturday, October 10, 2009

SUPER SATURDAY!!!

I attended the Relief Society Super Saturday activity this afternoon. I signed up for only one craft class among 5 or 6 classes. And here's the Christmas decoration that I made. It took me 2 hours to finish this project. I still have to work on the bow. But I'm pretty proud of myself for not giving up! I was impatient :-)

Today is really a SUPER SATURDAY for me! First, it is SUPER freezing outside.I had to wear a jacket and scarf when I left the house. Second, I turned on our heater and it made my home SUPER stinky . It was OFF for several months, it started to smell when I turned it ON, and it was driving me insane. It went away after an hour. Thanks goodness!!! Third, we finalized our baby boy's name. It's a SUPER big decision, but it's final... His name is now, ALEX THOMAS SCHAEFER. Thomas is Isaac's middle name. It is also our living Prophet's name. I love it more!

So anyway, since it's a Saturday, I better get off the computer and start my Saturday routine. I have to do some laundry first, and then get me a cup of hot chocolate drink and a good book. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com