Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm 6 Months Along today

I had a doctor's appointment this morning and an ultrasound. All is well. I gained a total of 8lbs so far. Not bad at all! The baby is normal and healthy. He's a mover! We enjoyed watching him for 15-20 minutes.He was kicking and stretching a lot! We also saw him yawn this time. It was so cute. We didn't even know it's possible for a baby to yawn inside his mommy's womb. It was a wonderful experience. Isaac's so happy to see his son. It was my last ultrasound, we're gonna miss his cute face for a while.We both decided not to get a 4D ultrasound anymore in the future. It costs $125, because it's not covered by our insurance. We'll buy him clothes and lots of diapers instead. I think it's wiser to do that. We'll see his cute face in person in a few months anyway.

Here's our baby's profile. He got his Dad's nose :-)

At 24 weeks

2 comments:

The Hart's said...

cute kid <:) and wow, you only put on 8lbs?? i'm so jealous, i have put on 6kg so far :( congrats to both you and Isaac...xox

Isaac and Sarah said...

Thanks. I just gained 8 lbs because I lost 5 lbs in my 1st trimester. I will surely gain more in the next few week for sure because it's getting cold, and i don't think I can go for a walk anymore soon. Congrats to you too

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com