Wednesday, October 7, 2009

braso de mercedes

This is my most favorite cake. They call it "Cream-filled log cake" here in the states, but in the Philippines, we call it braso de mercedes. Who could have thought that the one and only cake that I've been craving for, is available in Kansas City! So we bought the cake last Monday. It was gone before 24 hours. Who ate all the log cake? I would love to say Isaac, since he's the man, and he should be the one eating more. But the truth is, I ate most of it. He had only 2 slices and I ate the rest. Not all at once... but I ate 'em all with a thankful heart! Is the cake fattening? Yes it is! Will I buy another one? Yes! When will my love affair with food ever ends?

3 comments:

The Hart's said...

yummy!

Bambi Temblor said...

you should really stop posting foods and sweets that I love also and I can easily access. It makes my husband nervous ha.ha.

Isaac and Sarah said...

you should buy some! I promise you, it'll make you and Darren super happy! :-)

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com