Saturday, October 17, 2009

I love good deals!

We were looking for a big mirror in the store for our nursery room. The size that we want costs $75 and up for a brand new! Crazy huh? I even tried looking for a used one on craigslist. It's still cost 30 and up for a big mirror, and we still have to pick it up. Our baby's room is small, so a big mirror will make it bigger. Finally, I decided to go to the thrift store as my last resort. I didn't find anything at all except this cute little picture frame. It's 90% discount... I used my coins to pay for this. So cute! On my way home, I found a garage sale sign and followed the address. I guess it's my lucky day. I found the perfect big mirror! It's a solid heavy wood frame, and in excellent condition! The price is also perfect!!! Guess how much? It's $2.00! That's right! I painted it to match the room. I am blogging about this because I don't ever get awesome deals all the time.

here's my 2 dollar mirror!It kinda looks small in this picture, but it's a pretty good size.

No comments:

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com