Friday, October 16, 2009

Isaac+Sarah= Alex


Based on my latest ultrasound, my estimated due date is now January 30, 2010, instead of February 2. I still hope he'll decide to come out a week or two early.I can't wait to see his cute little face! I have 13-15 weeks left. It's getting really close. Alex is such a joy to us. His little kicks would make me giggle like a little girl! It's pretty funny! I can feel a strong bond between me and my son. I can already tell that he's a music lover.I play the piano for him everyday, and he loves it! He kicks when I stop.I guess he's saying, "Mommy, play some more please". He loves listening to my students playing the piano too. Sometimes I find it hard to teach and not giggle, because I feel a little nudge inside me.

In the morning, Alex is like an alarm clock. He would wake me up by stretching and kicking. He's telling me that it's time to eat :-) It is so precious to me that we eat the same food. We are one, and he's mine! After breakfast, he would move a lot. It is his way of saying, "thanks Mom and Dad! I love the food!"
I would like to say thank you to my husband for fixing breakfast every single morning with a cheerful heart and smile on his face! . Isaac, you are a very loving Dad and a husband. We are so blessed to have you.

I am also excited to see my newest Nephew, Darren. He is also scheduled to make his appearance in January. He's probably going to be few days older than Alex, or few days younger. We'll see who decides to come out first.I know they're going to be best of friends. I can't wait to see them play together next year.

1 comment:

The Hart's said...

if he decided to come out on the 30th, he'll be born on my birthday <:) that is cool!!

my photography website

  • www.srsphotos.com